Is your son or daughter interested in music? Are they a keen singer? Formal singing lessons aren’t suitable for young voices, but that doesn’t mean your child can’t begin learning how to use their voice to express themselves.
For the youngest musicians, I offer short weekly lessons for primary aged children that will develop their all-round musical abilities through singing.
- Teaching takes place in the Little France area of Edinburgh
- Lessons are offered for 30 minutes
- Qualified teacher who also maintains a first aid qualification and has been CRB checked
- Specially developed curriculum for young voices focused on learning through play
- Older children are introduced to exams gradually through prep test, initial and step exams
- Seamless transition to full singing lessons as young singers enter high school
- All tuition includes theory and musicianship skills alongside vocal technique
- Free consultation lesson to make sure I am the right teacher for your child, and they are ready to learn.
- One simple monthly payment of as little as £49
Children from high school (S1) age and older are able to take formal singing lessons.
Once you have signed up, I will either be in touch to offer you a consultation lesson at a time suitable for you or I will confirm you have a space on my waiting list.
At the consultation lesson, I will meet with you and your child. We’ll play some musical games so I can assess where to begin with your child, and I’ll take you through my terms and conditions of lessons and student information questionnaire.
If both you and I are happy your child is ready for one-to-one musical tuition, we will arrange a regular day and time for lessons. All primary aged children’s lessons are on a probationary basis for the first three months. Should your child not quite be ready for one-to-one lessons, we can agree to reassess after a fixed period of time, and in the meantime, your child will be held on my waiting list.