Interested in singing lessons? I specialise in working with beginners on basic technique, and then focus on classical and musical theatre vocal styles for more advanced students. For children under 11, I offer a specialised programme of musicianship with singing for young voices.
Here are the key things you need to know to help you decide if I am the right teacher for you:
- Teaching takes place in the Little France area of Edinburgh
- Lessons are offered for either 30 or 60 minutes
- Qualified teacher who also maintains a first aid qualification and has been CRB checked
- Options to take a range of qualifications to suit your needs
- All tuition includes theory and musicianship skills alongside vocal technique
- Free consultation lesson for all new students
- Choice of payment options (pay-as-you-go or pay monthly)
- My basic hourly rate is £28 an hour
Once you have signed up, I will either be in touch to offer you a consultation lesson at a time suitable for you or I will confirm you have a space on my waiting list.
At the consultation lesson, I take students (and parents/carers) through the terms and conditions of lessons and complete a student information questionnaire. I’ll also talk to you about what you want to achieve by taking lessons and what kind of commitment it takes to get there. Then we’ll have a short version of a regular lesson, so I can get an idea of where we should start on our journey together.