Interested in singing lessons? I love working with singers of all ages and stages.
For beginners, I focus on developing healthy and flexible vocal technique alongside a programme of Kodaly-based musicianship to hep with using traditional notation. If you are more of an intermediate to advanced singer, I specialise in teaching classical and musical theatre vocal styles. There is an option for you to take exams to assess progress, work towards auditions or, of course, you can always just sing for pleasure.
No one is too young, too old or too “unmusical” to start lessons. (Though if you are still a child, or looking at lessons for your children, find out more about how I work with young singers.)
Here are the key things you need to know to help you decide if I am the right teacher for you:
- Teaching takes place in the Little France area of Edinburgh or online via Zoom
- Lessons are offered for either 30 or 60 minutes
- Teacher qualified in singing teaching and vocal health first aid
- Options to take a range of qualifications to suit your needs
- All tuition includes theory and musicianship skills alongside vocal technique
- Free consultation lesson for all new students
- One simple monthly payment of as little as £62
Once you have signed up, I will either be in touch to offer you a consultation lesson at a time suitable for you or I will confirm you have a space on my waiting list.
At the consultation lesson, I take students (and parents/carers) through the terms and conditions of lessons and complete a student information questionnaire. I’ll also talk to you about what you want to achieve by taking lessons and what kind of commitment it takes to get there. Then we’ll do a bit of singing/vocal exploration, so I can get an idea of where we should start on our journey together.